Saturday 17 March 2012

My Version of A Project Pan

Confession, a few days ago i looked at my makeup collection and was disgusted by it!

 Yes i think i have reached a point where the amount i have bothers me. I love makeup but i think sometimes i go a little, if not extremely overboard with my purchases :) 
So i thought to myself can i stop...no, can i cut down, yes! and how am i gonna do this. 
Well first off, i did a clear up of all things i don't ever and will never use. Blog sale hopefully sometime in the future perhaps. 
Then i thought, i would put everything I used to use all the time and products that i have left aside to make a point of using them up. And voila! this is a whole box of unloved or previously loved products
that i intend to see to its very end


 

.
So basically, the idea is to reach for these products first and every now and then mix it up with other products in my collection. I mean really does anyone need 10 different concealers   hides in shame.


This isn't in anyway a project pan,well i guess its my version of a project pan.

I know myself to well, the buying ain't gonna stop :)

Has your collection gotten out of hand? Are you on a project pan?

8 comments:

  1. You got my attention when you said Project 10 Pan! I'm half-way there on mine and IT'S DRIVING ME DEMENTED because it's so hard-core trying to use up 10 make-up items. Great idea of yours and I think it's something you'll be able to stick to. I look forward to seeing what you've got up for sale, even if I am just looking for now *sniffs*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good on you for sticking with it though! I know i could never finish one, the temptation to buy is to great for me lol hence why i created this ;)

      Delete
    2. Would it make you feel better if I said 99% of beauty bloggers have the problem of hoarding beauty products? Haha
      I think i shall do what you're doing! Looks fun and challenging

      Delete
    3. lol i feel much better now:) Good luck and keep us posted on how your going

      Delete
  2. Yes!! I've been doing this too!!

    Like you, I am so ashamed of the amount of make-up I own! I mean.. my everyday make-up is only of a tinted moisturiser, concealer, mascara, blush and highlighter and a lipstick. What's with the 20 lipsticks, 8 blushers, 7 foundations and 10 mascaras I own!!!!!!!!!

    I only have one face, yet I have enough make-up for 5 faces. My oh my!!!

    This post is super inspiring. I'm gonna do this too! Organise products I need to use in a little box.

    Sigh.. I am so stressed now! Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know rite!!!! i'ts ridiculous how much stuff we accumulate all in the name of beauty blogging lol but i do love my collection but it gets a little overwhelming at times.

      Glad to have inspired you:)

      Delete
  3. I have just drafted a post so similar to this it's so funny! Great minds think alike xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i read it!! great idea and as u said great minds do think alike hey:)

      Delete